Clonect is a technology company building niche products in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and GST space. With a right mix of domain and technology expertise and insights from both CFO and CIO worlds, Clonect helps organizations to leverage technology optimally and innovatively, addressing enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance management requirements through the ricago platform.
the product suite includes the Compliance Management System (CMS), Contracts and obligations Management System (COMS) and Insider Trading Management System (ITMS). As the suite of products is leveraging on technology ricago has multiple options at deployment level i.e., on-cloud and on-premise deployments.
As business compliance requirements span across regulatory, contractual and internal compliances, the product suite enables firms to efficiently manage end-to-end compliance requirements and mitigates risks of non-compliance.
Job Objective: Responsible for handling legal compliances
Location: #75, 3rd Cross, 17th Main, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand the Regulatory Compliance Requirements of different Industry Sectors.
- Write/Build Content Libraries for the Compliance Management System as per the department process.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact.
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislations / Notifications / Circulars / Orders/Regulations.
Desired Qualification : LLB / CS (Semi-qualified/Qualified)
Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Ability to paraphrase provisions of legislation into simple language following statement construction rules
- Basic Knowledge of computer operations and MS Excel
Trainee Period: 6 months with stipend of 15,000/- per month
Based on performance, will be confirmed as Employee
If you are interested to pursue the opportunity, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.