Call For Papers – Journal Of Legal Studies & Research (Volume 5, Issue 5)
Journal of Legal Studies and Research is accepting scholarly, original and unpublished works for its Volume 5, Issue 5. Author(s) are free to submit any manuscript along with an Abstract related to the subject of Law and allied research such as Legal History, Legal English, etc.
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
Co-authorship is allowed and separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. All information about the Authors (Name, Designation, Email, Contact Info., Address, etc.) will be fetched from the submission form. The Authors are required to submit correct information only on the submission form.
- Papers must be original and must be written solely by the Author(s), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Please read the Copyright Policy carefully before submitting the manuscript.
- Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 200 to 800 words. The Abstract should not be submitted separately. The Abstract should be at the beginning of the manuscript submitted.
- Authors must add as many keywords as possible. Keywords should ideally be the words which anyone should use to search your article on Google. Since all the articles published on this website will be indexed by Google, we recommend you to provide us with as many keywords as possible.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection. Please refer to the plagiarism policy before submitting the manuscript.
- All Manuscript must accompany an abstract. Word Limit for Abstract shall be 250 – 500 words.
- The Author can download a format copy/template and submit his/her manuscript as per the format.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Word Limit for Article/Research Papers/Projects shall be of 2500-10000 words, Book Reviews: 1000-1500 words, Essays/Short Notes and Case Comment: 1000-2500 words.
- It is highly advised to add Bibliography at the end of the manuscript as well as Footnotes or Endnotes. Adding Bibliography will increase the visibility of your research paper on the Research Platforms.
- The Bluebook 19th Edition or above shall be used for Citation.
- Authors should use Endnotes instead of footnotes. Please download the Citation Guide for reference.
- A bibliography is not mandatory if Footnotes or Endnotes are already provided.
- Authors are advised to Footnote the manuscript using the combination of “Ctrl+Alt+F” Keys or by using the References Menu in Microsoft Word.
- A single Submission Form is provided for all journal submissions. You must select the journal in which you need to get your article submitted.
- All the details should be filled in the submission form correctly by the Author and without any fault. However, if the Authors make any mistake while submitting the form, in that case, the Author can contact us and inform us to update the wrong entry. A copy of the journal submission form will be sent to the email id of the 1st Author only as an acknowledgment of their submission.
- We do not accept submission(s) which are sent directly to our email address.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Author(s) need to mandatorily comply with the Copyright Agreement in order to successfully submit the Submission Form.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with “The Law Brigade Group” after the submission is made. Credits are always given to the Authors.
- The publisher has the right to publish the manuscript submitted by the Author on its own website(s), partner website(s) and/or all Indexing Services. Credits will be given to the author(s).
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process. The peer-review process is divided into 4 stages. Please access the peer Review policy page for more details.
- The Editorial Board, as well as the Peer Reviewers, reserves the right to modify the manuscript so as to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
All articles published in the journals are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an Article-Processing Charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services which are provided. This includes the provision of online tools for editors and researchers, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services. The APC payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication is charged either to you or your funder, institution or employer
- APC for papers submitted by 1 Author is INR 1200 (for Indian Authors) or US $30 (for Foreign Authors)
- APC for papers submitted by 2 Authors is INR 1600 (for Indian Authors) or US $60 (for Foreign Authors)
- APC for papers submitted by 3 Authors is INR 2100 (for Indian Authors) or US $90 (for Foreign Authors)
- APC for Papers submitted by 4 Authors is INR 2400 (for Indian Authors) or US $120 (for Foreign Authors)
- APC for Papers submitted by more than 4 Authors is INR 600 per Author (for Indian Authors) or US $25 per Author (for Foreign Authors)
Please refer to the Article Publication Charge Page for detailed information.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th September 2019.
Journal of Legal Studies and Research
Samvaad Sonnet, Near Sardar Patel Ring Road,
Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382470
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org