JUS IMPERATOR CALL FOR PAPERS (VOLUME 2), Submit by 30th November 2017
Jus Imperator is an Online Journal (ISSN: 2456-9666) is quarterly Peer Review Academic Journal, published online, that seeks to offer an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and management. Journal is soliciting submissions for Volume 1, Issue 2. The submission deadline for Volume 1, Issue 2 is 30th November 2017. We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers, and experts.
Call for Papers
“Jus Imperator” (Volume 2) hereby invites Research paper, articles, and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates and research scholars professionals.
The Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2456-9666) publication of Jus Imperator
The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
- Theme: Candidate can select any theme
- Word Limit:
Special Articles: any topic related law and management (2000 words)·
Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words·
Book Review- Any new book launched on law and management 2,000 words·
Original Research Articles (both imperative and theoretical)
Review Articles (Review on any topic with proper justification)
Short Communications (maximum 3000 words)
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
- Important Dates:
Last date for Submission:- 30th November 2017·
Expected date of Publication:- 30th December 2017
- Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the author(s). The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
- Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single Paper: A-4 Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition) for all topics related to Law and to the APA format for all topics related to Management.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published articles shall vest with JUS IMPERATOR.
- For further clarifications, Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Visit our website:- jusimperator.org
Single author:- 800Rs Only/- (Including Certificate)
Co-author:- 1000Rs Only/- (Including certificate)
Authors can do send the amount via Paytm on 8982345743.
Author must email the receipt of Paytm transactions to our email id email@example.com