Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasark Samaj’s New Law College invites you for Justice S. B. Mhase Second State Level Moot Court Competition 2019 which is to be held on 23rd & 24th February 2019.
Venue and date
New Law College, Laltaki Road, Ahmednagar
The competition shall be held in English only.
Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School / College/ University.
All participants must be students of Law UG Course either 3 years or 5 years and Post Graduate course (LL.M) in the academic year 2018-19.
- Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of three members. This number can’t be modified under any circumstances.
- There can be Two Mooters and One researcher in each team. Team shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the Judges or to any other person. Any such disclosure shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
- The teams or their respective institutions shall have to bear traveling expenses however free accommodation (for participants outside Ahmednagar) and food facility will be provided to the team members from 22nd evening to 24th February 2019 only.
Food and Accommodation
- Free accommodation will be provided at the request of the participants coming from the colleges outside Ahmednagar on 23rd evening to 24th February 2019 only. Except for these days, no free accommodation will be provided on any of the ground to the
- Separate accommodation will be provided to girls and boys participants regardless of them being a team. Participants should follow the disciplinary rules of the Hostel where they would be accommodated. While making accommodation arrangements due consideration will be given to the safety of participants.
- All the participants will be provided two breakfasts, two dinners, and one lunch. The team members should report strictly at the prescribed time to avail this meal facility. No separate arrangement will be made for early reporters or latecomers. All participants are requested to observe timings to meals.
Participants shall send scanned copy of Travel Plans by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th February 2019.
Teams must register themselves latest by 20th February 2019. Registration Form duly signed by participants and the Principal of the concerned college should be sent to New Law College, Laltaki Road, Ahmednagar.
Each participants team shall pay a notional entry fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Principal, New Law College” payable at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. Registration shall be confirmed only by receiving DD of Rs.500/- or by cash.
The Participants shall send scanned copy of Registration Form and copy of Demand Draft by mail to email@example.com latest by 20th February 2019. The Participants must send hard copy of the Registration Form and Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- till 20th February 2019. The registration shall be confirmed only by receiving cash Rs.500/- or DD Rs. 500/-
The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
Any change in the team composition in terms of the members participating can be made only by prior intimation to the organizers.
- There shall be two prizes. Winner team – 9000/- and memento. First runner up 7000/- and memento.
- The best team getting the highest number of marks will be declared as the winning team and will be awarded a Memento.
- The students of this team will be given certificate of ranking.
- Best student advocate securing highest individual marks will get the best advocate prize is Rs. 3000/- and memento.
- The students of the team securing the second position will be given individual mementos and certificate of ranking.
- Best Memorial Award Rs. 3000/-
- Consolation Prize Memento and Certificate.
- All participants will be given certificates of participation.
Date of Competition: 23rd & 24th February 2019
Last date for registration: 20th February 2019
Submission of travel plan: 20th February 2019
Last date for memorial submission: 15th January 2019
Draw of lots: 23rd February 2019
Preliminary Round: 24th February 2019
Final round and Prize Distribution: 24th February 2019
For any queries, participants are welcomed to call
Prof. V. E. Shinde Coordinator: 9823814442
Prof. G. A. Hirade Co-coordinator: 9225948664
Prof. Dr. B. D. Pandhare Co-cordinator: 9423713012
Click here for official notification, moot problem and registration form.
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites