Centre for Business Laws of Govt. Law College, Thrissur is pleased to announce an Essay Writing Competition for encouraging the Law aspirants to Come up with ideas and knowledge on the topic “Impact of E-commerce on Indian Economy”.
This Competition is open for students pursuing 3 Year LLB or 5 Year LLB integrated course of Universities within the State of Kerala.
- The essay must be written in English.
2. The essay should not be of more than 2000 words.
3. Uniform style of Citation should be followed throughout in the essay.
4. Soft copy of essays can be submitted directly in the CBL Office at Govt.Law College, Thrissur or email at Govt.Law College, Ayyanthole, Thrissur-3, Kerala or email at firstname.lastname@example.org in word (doc or .docx) and PDF format with the subject as ” Essay Writing Competition/CBL/2018-19.
5. Co-authorship is not allowed.
6. Entries should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarized.
7. Preliminary Screening will be there by the judging panel in this regard.
- Confirm your Registration via email to our Id on or before the last date of registration and duly filled in Registration form shall be sent along with the essay.
- Scanned copy of Registration form must be sent to our Email Id or send via mail directly to “The Coordinator, Centre for Business Laws, Govt. Law College, Ayyanthole, Thrissur-3, Kerala on or before the last date of Registration.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th July 2018
- Last Date of Submission: 26th July 2018
- Announcement of Result: 13th August 2018
First Prize: Rs. 5000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 2500/-
Third Prize: Rs.1000/-
Certificates of Merit will be given to all participants.
For all inquiries, contact
(Hon) Director Smt. Premsy P. N, Assistant Professor in Law: 9447604895
Official website: Click here
Brochure: Click here
Registration Form: Click here