Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. and 3-year LL.B. programme at KLE Law College, Bangalore for the academic year 2018-19.
About KLE Law College
The K.L.E. Society’s Law College at Bangalore has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. Under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society, the college was established in 1975 to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing a legal education in Bangalore. To start with, a three Year LL.B. Degree Course was introduced and in the year 1996, a five-year Integrated Degree Course in B.A. LL.B. was introduced to attract young students to commit at their earlier age to a Professional Course.
To cater to the needs of the globalized corporate world and prospective corporate lawyers, another Five Year Integrated Course – B.B.A. LL.B. was introduced in the academic year 2011-12. While many successful students of the college from its inception have occupied top positions in the society in various fields like advocacy (trial and appellate), corporate practice, chamber practice, management, government offices, etc., in the recent years most of the students have occupied pivotal positions in many corporate enterprises too.
- B.A. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. – 3-year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. / B.COM. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme:
- PUC / 10 + 2 or equivalent with 45% marks (SC / ST candidates 40% marks only).
- General: 20 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 22 years
LL.B. – 3-year Programme:
- Any degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate (SC / ST candidates 40% marks only).
- General: 30 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 35 years
- The preferred mode of admission is through LSAT India Entrance Test and CLAT score. Candidates selected through LSAT shall be admitted before 10th July 2018.
- Candidates with a high score (above 70 %) may walk-in for a personal interview for direct admission.
- Applications are also invited from merit candidates.
KLE Society’s Law College
Sir M. Vishweshwaraiah Layout,
#3, CA-2 V Block, West Circle,
Ullal Post, Bengaluru – 560091
Phone: 080-23485372, 080-23488197, 080-23286489
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.