Call for Papers: Law Audience Journal (Volume 1, Issue 5)
Law Audience Journal (ISSN (O): 2581-6705) is an online research scholarly journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online. The Journal has been indexed in the databases of DRJI, Cite Factor (Academic Scientific Journals), Cosmos (Impact Factor), IP Indexing and Root-Indexing.
Who can submit?
- Legal Research Scholars
- Law Professors
- Law Students
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law
The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not focus on a particular theme of law. Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law (topic must not be outdated).
- Short Articles: (2000 – 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600 – 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100 – 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500 – 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 – 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
- A maximum of one co-author is permitted.
- Submissions with more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The Main Text & the Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either .doc or .docx format (MS Word file). Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14 pt).
Copyright Licensing Agreement:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in the journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favor of the journal. A soft copy of the said agreement will be emailed to the shortlisted manuscripts and they will have to take a print out of the same, sign it and email a scanned copy of the said agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortlisted manuscripts will be published in the journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
How to Submit:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the Journal’s official website. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified.
Release of Official Notification:
11th September 2019
Last date for Submission:
5th October 2019
Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication on or before:
25th October 2019
Publication of Selected Papers on or before:
31st October 2019