ABOUT THE QUIZ
We are glad to announce the 5th Edition of our Online Quiz Competition. Our first Four Law Quizzes witnessed a Registration of over 400 participants. We hope you are excited as you are. We expect to make The LAW Learners 5th National LAW Quiz an enjoyable and enriching experience for all.
- PRELIMS – 29th and 30th November ’18
- FINALS – 1st December ’18
- LAST DATE TO APPLY – 27th November ’18 11:59 P.M.
The quiz shall take place online via Whatsapp.
REWARDS AND PRIZES
- Top 3 Participants – The Winner, Runner-up and the Second Runner-up get Prizes and Gift Hampers Worth Rs. 10,000 including Merit Certificates.
- 4th and the 5th Rankers shall receive Free Publication Opportunity in The Indian National LAW Review including Recommendation Letters.
- The next 5 Rankers shall receive Internship Opportunities with The LAW Learners including Merit Certificates.
- All Participants who make it to TOP 40 and reach the Finals shall receive a Participation Certificate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate. Any Indian citizen can participate in the Quiz.
- The Quiz shall take place in two Rounds i.e. PRELIMS and FINAL.
- The SYLLABUS for the Prelims and the Final Round of the TLL Fifth National LAW Quiz is – CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CRIMINAL LAW AND LEGAL AWARENESS.
- The Prelims round shall consist of Basic Questions of the above fields. There shall be 25 Questions. They would be of easy to moderate level.
- The Final round shall consist of Advanced level Questions of the above fields only. There shall be 40 Questions. They would be of moderate to hard level. The questions would be tougher than the Prelims round but very doable.
- Top 40 participants of the Prelims round move to the Final Round.
- There shall be NO negative marking.
- The RESULTS of the Prelims shall be declared on 30th November ’18 by 11 P.M. The RESULTS of the Final round shall be declared on 2nd December ’18 by 5 P.M.
A NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 15 shall be charged for the competition. This is merely for maintenance and handling.
HOW TO APPLY?
You may reach out to us anytime at email@example.com
Contact us at 7906381754, 7007404078