The Manipal University Jaipur forayed into the field of legal education by introducing Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Master of Law (LL.M), and Ph.D. programs in the study. As an institution of excellence School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur is dedicated to fostering and inculcating the intellectual and ethical values in the students.
The School of Law is committed to the evolution of law as an instrument of social change, efforts are being made for the development of students in all levels. The teaching methods adopted for the programs offered involve lectures, discussions, case studies, Moot Courts and project work that will facilitate students to promote multi-disciplinary inquiry and practical appreciation of problems.
Name of Student
Manipal University Jaipur is near Dehmi Kalan village, Tehsil Sanganer, Jaipur. About 121 acres (0.49 km2) of land is approved by The Government of Rajasthan for the establishment of the campus at outskirts of Jaipur. It is built on a land of 154 acres which is fully WiFi enabled.
- WiFi enabled campus
- Centralized air-conditioned building
- Basketball court
- Cricket and football ground
- Volleyball and lawn tennis and badminton courts
- Central library
- Tie up with Manipal Hospital for medical emergencies
- Medical facilities on campus
Hostels on single and twin sharing basis are opposite the college campus. They are centrally air-conditioned and have separate accommodation for boys and girls. The hostel has a mess and a mess committee. The food quality is decent.The hostels are provided with basic amenities, like hot and cold water both for drinking and washing. 24hrs electricity and water supply, fully centralized and also provide medical facilities and services to all.
OBJECTIVES OF THE LAW SCHOOL
- To promote legal awareness in society for attaining social and economic injustice
- To undertake study and training projects relating to law, legislation and judicial institutions
- To organize advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law
- To promulgate legal knowledge and legal processes by organizing extension lectures by eminent legal experts, seminars, group discussions, debates, moot courts, court visits, internships etc.
- To promote cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to foster the rules of law and its judicious applicability.
UNIQUE POINTS OF THE LAW SCHOOL
- State of art infrastructure
- Moot Court Room
- Well-equipped library
- Central computing facility
- Language lab facility
- Spacious auditorium and seminar halls
- Wi-fi enabled campus.
- Curriculum for building legal skills
- Focus on project and research work
- Weekly Assessments
- Weekly Activities- Extension lectures, Debates, Quiz, Mock- Parliament, Moot Courts.
- Symposium, Essay Writing
- Regular interaction with law firms, judiciary, legends from field of law and others
- Efficient and industrious faculty
- Internship after every semester at Law Firms, NGO’s, Corporate Houses and Judiciary.
- Institutional support for participating in National & International Competitions.
- Foreign Language (French) Teaching.
- Parent-teacher interaction through one PTM every semester.
- BA.LLB. (Hons.) – 1,61,000 (COURSE FEE) + HOSTEL FEE 1,36,195(DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) / 2,40,050(SINGLE OCCUPANCY) if required
- LLB – 76,000 (COURSE FEE) + HOSTEL FEE if required
- LLM – 56,000 (COURSE FEE) + HOSTEL FEE if required
No batch has been passed out yet as School Of Law has been established in year 2014.
All required essentials are available in college be it stationary or anything, a shop for clothes, All mart(have every item for daily use), Trends(for various products for daily usage). We have men and women parlor. We have various restaurants,Saras (Milk, milk items and fast food n fruits shop), Tandoor, Yo Zing, Chatkara, Login, Tea Tradition, Health Bar, South Express, Kabab Nation, Lets go life, Crunches, Munchies, Tea Talk, Kanna(Sweet shop), Vadilal, Pizza Hut, Dialog Café, Amul Café , Baskin Robbins, Delight. Laundry availability, Mess food availability.
Nothing as such.