Chander Prabhu Jain (CPJ) College of Higher Studies and School of Law
About CPJ College of Higher Studies and School of Law
Chander Prabhu Jain (CPJ) College of Higher Studies and School of Law runs full time BBA (General) (3-year program), BBA CAM (3-year program), BCA (3 year program), B. Com (Hons.) (3-year program) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons) (a 5-year integrated Program) & BBA LL.B. (Hons) (a 5-year integrated Program) Courses affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The credibility of education at the Institute is increasingly being realized and recognized by the corporate world.
Vision and Mission
- To introduce market focused professional program in emerging areas of higher education in all such disciplines which have high job potential, namely management, computer applications, law etc
- To maintain close liaison with different growth sectors of the economy in order to discern the set of knowledge and skills that are included in the job profiles of different levels of human resource and keep a constant watch on the emerging changes in order to update the existing academic program or replace the same by new ones.
- To constantly emphasize values and ethics in all endeavors.
- To identify and undertake activities of local concern in general and those which may improve the well-being of underprivileged, physically challenged and economically weaker sections of the society, namely, SC/ST, OBC, etc. in particular.
The college is situated in its own sprawling one-acre campus in Narela, Delhi. Being away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, the campus provides a pleasant and intellectually stimulating ambiance. It has spacious, airy and well-lit lecture rooms, seminar halls, well equipped and air-conditioned multi-lab computer centers, well-stocked libraries and other essential academic infrastructural facilities as per the GGSIPU norms.
The multi-storied building of the college has a spacious auditorium, a corporate development cell meant for placement activities, faculty cubicles, cafeteria, Boys & Girl’s common rooms and the moot courtroom.
The Institute aims to impart high-quality professional education in a vibrant academic ambiance with a faculty of distinguished lecturers and resource persons from the industry. Intensively involved in stimulating academic work, students will also have ample time for sports, cultural and other enriching activities.
- To be a role model college in the discipline of Management, Computer Application, Commerce, and Law.
- To be sensitive and responsive to the national and societal needs.
- To learn to survive gainfully in all circumstances including the ‘periods of recession’ (as is the case now).
- To strive hard to be an epitome of perfection.
- Promotion of innovation and creativity.
- Encouraging experimentation with new ideas.
- Conducting value added courses and thereby improving the ‘relevance’ of the conducted programs.
- Undertaking all activities that may assist in overall personality development and communication skill.
- Introducing Short-Duration Certificate/ Diploma programs in ‘Insurance Business’, ‘Banking’, ‘Retail Management’, ‘Global Communication’, ‘Software Engineering/ System’, ‘Hospitality Management’, ‘Event Management’, ‘Cyber-Law’, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ etc. so as to improve instant employability of successful graduates of the college on a relatively better compensation package.
- Arranging programs that may promote ‘Value and Ethics’ both amongst the students and employees of the CPJ College of Higher Studies & School of Law.