About Lex Communique – 2019
Lex Communique – 2019 is Two Days Annual National Law Fest of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Mumbai. It aims to provide a platform to the students’ community to communicate, deliberate and intermingle to nurture and showcase their flair and skills.
A moot court is a simulated court process/ proceeding in which the students- participants analyse a problem, research the relevant law, prepare written submissions and present oral arguments. TRCL takes pride in presenting the best state of art infrastructure for the students to become excellent lawyers.
Vidhi ChhatraSansad (Mock Parliament)
The essence of law lies in the process of lawmaking i.e. legislation. TRCL is the pioneer of Vidhi ChhatraSansad i.e. Law Students Parliament. Vidhi ChhatraSansad is the platform to train the students in the process of lawmaking, discussions on important socio-legal issues and contributing intellectually on its solution.
The legal awareness and legal general knowledge are a mandate for a law student. The legal aspects that existed during the past are tested by way of legal general knowledge.
Logical Reasoning, Counselling, Catering to the needs of the client are few of the qualities of a good lawyer. This competition enhances the qualities of research, analysis and enhances the reasoning ability of the law students.
This event increases the rational skill and enhances the decision-making ability of the students. The students caption the images that have legal perspective.
Visit our website on following link/ for the moot proposition, registration form and other details: Click Here
Lex Communique – 2019 General Rules
- “Organizers” mean the Organizers of Lex Communique, Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Mumbai.
- “Participating Team” means the team which has registered itself for the competition as per the Rules.
- “Participating College/University/Institution” shall be presumed to be the parent institution of the Participating Team.
- “Participants” means the speakers, researcher and other participants of the Participating Team.
- Rules should be strictly adhered to. Any deviation therefrom would attract disqualification or other penalties as the organizers deem fit.
- All decisions by the Organizers in case of any disputes/ doubts etc. will be final. The Organizers may make such rules and procedures at any point of time, as they deem fit.
DATE AND VENUE:
Lex Communique 2019 – Two Days National Fest will be organized on 23rd and 24th February 2019 at Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Thakur Ramnarayan Educational Campus, S.V. Road, Dahisar – East, Mumbai – 400 068.
Each College/ Institution is allowed to send ONE TEAM only. Each team shall consist of FIVE PARTICIPANTS. The participants can participate in any number of competitions, however, the Registration Form confirming the details of the participant in the participating events shall be sent along with the Registration Fees latest by 31st January 2019.
- The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration Form provided and send it along with the Registration fee of ₹ 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) which shall be nonrefundable.
- The outstation participants shall be accommodated on the payment of ₹ 500/- per participant (i.e. ₹ 2,500 for five participants)
- The accommodation shall be provided from 22nd February 2019 (Evening) till 25th February 2019 (Morning)
- The Registration fees shall be sent through Demand Draft/ Online transaction drawn/done in favour of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law – A/c Lex Communique Payable at “Mumbai”
- Bank details for RTGS/NEFT:
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law-A/c Lex Communique
Bank: Indian Bank
Branch: Kandivali (East)
A/c. No. 6701666981
IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
NOTE: THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM WITH FEE SHALL BE 31st January 2019. (Soft Copy and Hard Copy)
Any communication should be sent in case of participating law students on the respective College Letterhead duly signed by the Principal/ Head Of The Department and addressed to The Principal, Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Thakur Ramnarayan Educational Campus, S.V. Road, Dahisar – East, Mumbai – 400 068 and a copy by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with REGISTRATION as the subject.
- In the Court Room, the participants shall be in courtroom formal wear only.
- Male participants are required to wear a full suit – comprising of black formal blazer and trousers, full sleeved shirts, black tie and formal footwear.
- Female participants are required to wear Western or Indian courtroom formals with appropriate formal footwear.
- The host college reserves the right to change/modify/cancel any rules/regulations/events and if the need arises to make changes in the date/venue/time or cancel the festival on account of any unforeseen circumstances.
- The host college reserves the right of admission while providing accommodation. (Smoking, consumption of Liquor or any kind of illicit behaviour is strictly prohibited)
- Decisions of the Judges will be final and binding on all the participating teams. No disputes of any nature will be entertained.
- The Participants are strictly advised not to disclose the name of their College/Institution to the Jury members/audience. Any communication shall be made through the Team Code.
- The participants are advised to maintain decency and decorum in the Host College and the use of expletives or aggressive behaviour will result in immediate disqualification.
- For further details, please contact our coordinators or log on to our website: www.trcl.org.in
In Case of Queries, Kindly Contact:
Faculties In-charge: Prof. Hansa Bhargav +91- 9820594899
Prof. MoonamKharat+91- 8369472290
- Ms. Drishti Singh +91-9560113480
- Ms. Akshara Verma +91-7061285255
- Ms. Mehek Chowdhary +91-8828167611
Posted By – Rajwant
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites