Eligibility and Participation
- All Law Colleges and Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- A team shall comprise the maximum of two speakers and two researchers, all of whom shall be regular bonafide students of Colleges and Schools
- Only undergraduate candidates of five years integrated L.L.B. degree and three-year Degree law programs are eligible. Students pursuing Master’s Degree in Law or any postgraduate degree in Law are not eligible to be team members.
- Accommodation shall be provided for 26th October, 27th October, and 28th October 2017. Accommodation and Certification shall NOT be provided to a fifth team member. Teams, which intend to arrive earlier, are requested to inform the organizers in advance so that requisite arrangements may be made for the same. Extra charges will have to be incurred by the team for additional days of stay.
- Teams are requested to arrive at the accommodation well in time on 26th October 2017 so as to avoid any delays in the orientation session.
The Team Registration Fee is Rs. 500. This fee is apart from the Team’s event registration fee, which is Rs. 8500 per team that has to be paid only if the team qualifies for the oral rounds. This registration fee is payable along with the attached Registration Form. The Registration Fee should be in the form of a Demand Draft in the name of ‘Director-BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus’ payable at ‘SBI BITS Pilani Goa’ Branch.
- A Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 18,000/- for Best Team and a Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 12,000/- for the second-best team.
- A cash prize of Rs. 6,000/- for the Best Memorial.
- A cash prize of Rs. 4,000/- for Best Mooter.
- All participants will get Certificates of Participation
The Material in the moot court problem is not intended to and does not attempt to resemble any incident or any person living or dead. All material in the problem is fictitious and any resemblance to any incident or person, if any, is not intended, but merely coincidental.
Kindly direct all correspondence to
Mridul Summan Arkil Patel