Last Updated on by Admin LB
Mind Fest 2nd National Online Quiz Competition on 26-27 October 2021 will be organised by the Department Of Law, PIMR. The Last date for registration is 23rd October 2021.
About Department of Law
The Department of Law, an autonomous body. The Department is currently running five-year integrated programs of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.); B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.); B.COM LL. B (Hons.), and the three-year LL.B. (Hons.) course. The Department also provides for a Master’s Degree in Law i.e., LL.M. (Business Law; International Law and International Organizations).
About Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
Prestige Institute of Management and Research Indore (PIMR) is the flagship institute of Prestige Education Society, which has translated dreams of students to reality and cherished desire of providing top quality management and Law education. PIMR is an autonomous institute ranked ‘A’ two times by NAAC. In a short span of time, the Prestige Institute of Management and Research at Indore has established its unique identity at the national level among the top raking higher education institutes of India. Recently, it has been awarded ‘A++’ by NAAC in 2021. It is also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute. The Institute mission is to provide quality education in the field of management and law.
- This competition is open to all bona fide Undergraduate and Postgraduate participants from Colleges/Universities across India. There is no restriction on the number of student participants from each College/University.
- This competition is open to all bonafide school students from schools pursuing 11th and 12th standards across India. There is no restriction on the number of student participants from each school.
Syllabus of the Quiz
- General Awareness
- Indian Modern History
- Indian Polity
- National Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
Registration Fee & Guidelines
- The participation fee is ₹ 50/- only (Fifty Rupees Only) for all the participants.
- Participants can make payments on +91 88716 88807 (Yash Pathak) (Paytm, GPay, PhonePe)
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
- After making the payment the participant is required to take a screenshot of the payment and then attach the receipt in the google form.
- Last Date of Registration – 23rd October 2021 11:59 PM
- Participants are required to complete “Registration” through the Google form link annexed below which shall be done on or before 23rd October 2021, 11:59 PM IST.
- Link to the registration form: Click Here
- Participants can fill in the following form provided through this link and upload the screenshot of the payment in the form.
- All details must be properly mentioned according to Google form because the same will be used for certificate purposes.
- After submitting the form, kindly join the WhatsApp Group with the Link provided there. Structure of the Competition.
Rounds/Platform/No. of Questions/Total Marks/Total Time/Negative Marking
- 1st Round/Google Form/50/100/25 Minutes/No
- 2nd Round/Google Form/30/60/15 Minutes/No
- 3rd Round/Zoom/15/75/30-45 Seconds/(For Each Question)/01 Mark deducted for each wrong answer
Date and Time of the Quiz
- 1st Round 26th October 2021 (Tuesday) 12.00 PM IST (Time of submission of Google Form will be considered.)
- 2nd Round 26th October 2021 (Tuesday) 6.00 PM IST (Time of submission of Google Form will be considered.)
- 3rd Round 27th October 2021 (Wednesday) 12.00 PM IST (Onwards) (Last two rounds marks will be added to the 3rd round and then the winner and runners-up will be declared.)
Rules of the Quiz
- In case of Tie Break: The decision of the organizing committee will be final.
- All the participants need to have good connectivity to the internet.
- Decision of the organizing committee will be final in case of any discrepancy.
Awards and Certificates
- Winner – ₹ 4000/- and Certificate of Appreciation.
- First Runner Up – ₹ 2500/- and Certificate of Appreciation.
- Second Runner Up – ₹ 1500/- and Certificate of Appreciation.
- The next Top 06 Participants will be given Merit Certificate.
- All participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.
Participation certificate will be provided to only those who attempts the Quiz.
- Mr Vinit Agrawal – +91 74894 46018
- Ms Kiran Vaishnav – +91 99075 59617
- Mr Kamlesh Jain
- Mr Gopal Kag
- Mr Kshitij Rajpurohit
- Mr Yash Pathak
- Mr Manjeet Singh Jat
- Ms Kashish Kamble
- Ms Muskan Pandey
- Ms Garima Shukla
Reported By – Prestige DOL EML OFFICE