National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) is organizing 11th NALSAR Justice B.R. Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition, [13-15 OCTOBER 2017]
Structure of the Competition
The Competition consists of two levels: (a) Memorial Elimination Round and (b) National Rounds.The teams which qualify the Memorial Elimination Round shall be allowed to participate in the National Rounds, which is comprised of Preliminary Rounds and Advanced Rounds viz. Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals.
The Competition shall be conducted in the English language only.
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 30,000/-.
- Runner Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive atrophy and prize worth Rs. 20,000/-.
- Best Oralist shall receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-
- Second Best Oralist shall receive the prize worth Rs. 5,000/-.
- The team with the Best Memorials will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-.
- The team with the Second Best Memorial will receive the prize worth Rs. 5,000/-.
Accommodation, Food and Transport
- Accommodation and food shall be provided to all teams by NALSAR University of Law from 13 October 2017 to 15 October 2017.
- Teams willing to stay beyond the dates of the moot, as specified will have to pay Rs. 500/- per member per day.
- The Travel Details form must be duly filled and sent in the confirmation email sent to email@example.com by the invited teams as per Rule 4.5 (c) by 23:59hrs on the 9 October 2017.
Clarification Regarding Moot Procedure and Proposition:
- Rohan Dewan, Convenor, Moot Court Committee Tel: +91-9652562744
- Parika Kamra, Moot Court Committee Tel: +91-9502323258