About the Conference
This conference will serve as a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars, Law Students, Lawyers and other stakeholders from all over the globe to come forward to reflect upon various issues relating to crime and criminal justice system. The conference is organized by Legge Rhythms Media and Publication on 17th November 2019.
Dehradun Law Conclave
Legge Rhythms Media and Publication is going to organize the Dehradun Law Conclave: National Conference on Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System.
17th November 2019
The theme of the Conference:
“Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System”
- Unnatural Offences
- Marital Rape
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Workplaces
- Domestic Violence
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Cyber Crimes
- Organ Trafficking
- Maritime Crimes and Policy
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Women in the Criminal Justice System
- Need for new Criminal Jurisprudence
- Capital Punishment
- Victims of Trafficking and Prostitution
- The plight of Victims in Criminal Justice
- Predatory Crimes
- Offenses against Child
- War Crimes
- Organized Crimes
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Right to Speedy Trial
- Decriminalizing Section 377: Right to choose partners
- Decriminalizing Adultery
The above-mentioned Sub-Themes are suggestive. The Authors are free to take any topic coherent to the main theme.
Call for Papers:
- Research papers/Articles and Case Studies from the legal fraternity are invited for the presentation in the National Seminar. Communication of acceptance will be sent to the Authors for presentation.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 Authors and only in one paper)
Abstracts containing not more than 250 words (identifying your chosen Theme / Sub-Theme) may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with name and educational background, institution and contact details. All abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only. The Author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based. Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 Authors and only in one paper), subject to registration of all.
- The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the abstract.
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one-inch margin on all the sides.
- Font size shall be Times New Roman 12 pt, with 1.5 spacing. Font size for the footnotes shall be Times New Roman 10 pt, with 1 spacing
- Bluebook 20th Edition citation shall be followed.
- Single: Authorship Rs. 800/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 1200/-
- Single Authorship Rs. 1000/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 1500/-
- Attendees: Rs. 700/-
- In Absentia: Rs 1200/-
- Best Presenter: Rs. 2100/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Research Paper: Rs. 2100/- + Trophy + Certificate
Last date of Abstract Submission:
15th October 2019
Acceptance of Abstract:
18th October 2019
Last date of registration and full paper Submission:
7th November 2019
Last date for attendee Registration:
12th November 2019
17th November 2019