Team Lex Research Hub is organizing “1st National Level Online Quiz Competition 2019” on March 31, 2019. It is an attempt to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to boost their legal knowledge. We invite every citizen throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
- Date of Competition: Sunday, 31st March 2019.
- Mode of Competition: Online.
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smartphone with the latest browser and internet connectivity.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 900/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 700/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 400/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
***Winners shall get cash prize through electronic mode (Paytm/ UPI).
- To register CLICK HERE.
- Last Date of Registration: Monday, 25th March 2019.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 150/- per participant.
Payment of Registration fees
- Payment of registration fees can be made only through PAYTM in favour of mobile number – 8001324635.
Rules for the Competition
- Only Citizens of India, irrespective of age, gender, the profession can participate.
- Only Individual Participant can register.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “Constitutional Law of India“.
- The Quiz shall be conducted Online mode only.
- The Link shall be made available to the Participants via Email.
- The Quiz shall Comprise of 30 Questions (1 Mark each) which are required to be solved in just 10 Minutes.
- The Quiz shall commence at 6: 00 PM to 8:00 PM on 31.03.2019.
- The Questions shall be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- No Negative Marking.
- The results shall be declared latest by 01.04.2019.
- In case of a tie in marks, the winner shall be decided on the basis of time participant has spent to complete the quiz.
- The LRH team shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor Internet Connection on your Part.
Mobile Number – 9732669437 or
Email – email@example.com
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites