University Institute of Law and Management Studies – UILMS Gurgaon is organizing its first edition of National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 6th to 8th April.
The objective of UILMS National Moot Court Competition is to hone the academic excellence in the student community concerning the rights of people and to develop their advocacy and research skills in an environment of friendly competition. The competition also aims to provide a platform for law students to exhibit their argumentation skills which are the core part of advocacy.
We have gone through with fine tooth comb in ensuring that this Competition is organized academically and administratively in the best possible manner. This is a National Competition and it welcomes law students from across India to participate and exhibit their advocacy skills.
Last Date to Register
The last date of registration is 10th March 2018.
Competition is for regular students of Law school/College/University. All participants must be students of 3 years /5 years law course.
- Winning Team Award – The winning team will receive a trophy, certificate of
excellence and a cash prize of INR 11,000/-.
- Runners-Up Team Award – The runners-up team will receive a trophy, certificate
of excellence and a cash prize of INR 7,500/-
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel – The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a
trophy, certificate of excellence and a cash prize of INR 2,500/-.
- Best Memorial – The team submitting the best Memorial will receive a trophy,
certificate of excellence and a cash prize of INR 2,500/-.
- Best Researcher – The Best Researcher will receive a trophy, certificate of
excellence and a cash prize of INR 2,500/.
- Teams may request for clarifications regarding the moot problem by sending an
E-mail to email@example.com before 18th March 2018. The subject of the mail should be ―Regarding Clarification of Moot Problem:
Dr. Kailash Kumar: 9212704898
Dr. Anupam Kurlwal: 9716801300
Shivam Tyagi: 9868889767
Dhruv Shukla: 7042999367