With an aim to inculcate and promote literary skills among students, academicians, and research scholars Manikchand Phade Law college, Aurangabad feels privileged to announce National Research Article Writing Competition on theme enumerated below.
Theme – Right to life
• Jurisprudential Dimensions of Right to life
• Protection of Right to life – An International Scenario
• Role of Indian Judiciary in expansion of Right to life
• Palliative care from the lens of Right to Life
• Euthanasia on crossroads of Right to life
1. First Category – Students duly enrolled and pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course in territory of India
2. Second Category – Teachers (Less than five years of teaching experience) teaching any course in the territory of India
• Two best research articles from each category will be awarded a trophy, Certificate and cash prize of Rs 2000/- on 10th December 2018.
• The selected articles will be published in a book form with ISBN no.
• Five best articles from each category will be selected and they will be given an opportunity to present their article on 10th December 2018 in Human Rights Sensitization Program organized by M.P. Law College, Aurangabad
Submission of Registration form along with Research Article: 10th November 2018
Presentation of selected Research Articles: 10th December 2018
Prize Distribution: 10th December 2018
- Dr. A. N. Kottapalle: 9923412234
- Dr. B. V. Paranjpe: 9890798823
- Dr. Shital Barhate: 8830135166