About the Competition
The participation in the 8th Nyayavalokan National Trial Advocacy and Judgment Writing Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the said competition”) is restricted to 24 teams only. The first 24 teams that confirm and complete the registration formalities shall be entitled to participate in the said competition.
Date and Venue
The said competition shall be held from October 5th, 2017 to October 8th, 2017 at the SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mithibai College Campus, 8 th Floor, Vile Parle (w), Mumbai – 400056.
- Students pursuing any three or five year courses of the LL. B degree in the academic year 2017-18 from any recognized law school/college/university in India are eligible to participate.
- Participant shall carry their college Identity card for the purpose of identification during the said competition.
The said competition shall be in English only. Use of vernacular language during the said competition is prohibited by the participants.
- Best team – Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-
- Second Best Team -Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Student Advocate -Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Best Student Advocate -Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 3,000/-
- Best Judgments -Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 3,500/-
For any further clarifications, kindly contact:
- Geeta Kubsad – Faculty In-charge – +91 9820254446
- Shrusti Dalal – Chairperson – +91 9619808096
- Mansi Chheda – Vice Chairperson – +91 9870066033
- Labdhi Parekh – Vice Chairperson – +91 8655636218
- Yash Modi – General Secretary – +91 9029598275
- Kinjal Parikh – Coordinator – +91 8082128021
- Nidhi Desai – Coordinator – +91 9930399821