NLSIU Bangalore invites application for admission to the following programmes through distance learning mode for the academic year 2018-19.
- Two-year Master of Business Laws Programme (MBL)
- One-year Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law and Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law and Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law and Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Annual/supplementary Exams for these courses will be conducted at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, and Pune.
Graduate of any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to apply.
How to apply
The application form is given Here.
Candidates may send the duly filled form along with the required enclosures to the address given below with the title of the course clearly marked on the envelope.
Distance Education Department (DED)
National Law School of India University,
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru -560242 (Old Pin -560072)
Applications may also be filled online on this page.
- Last Date for Admission: September 30, 2018
- Extended Date for Admission (with late fee of Rs. 500/-): October 15, 2018
For official notification, click Here.