Last Updated :
National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam is going to organize the 2nd Dr. Gurjeet Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018
20th – 22nd April 2018
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam
Eligibility & Team Composition:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the 5 years integrated or 3-year LL.B. degree course in any institution in India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, where both the members shall be designated as ‘student counsels’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘student council’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘researcher’. In a team of two members, one of them for the purpose of researcher’s test can be designated as ‘researcher’.
- The registration is on first come first basis, with the cap limit for 32 teams.
The registration formalities shall be done in the following way.
- Provisional registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to [email protected]. Email on or before 31st March 2018.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the organizing committee, participants shall complete the registration formalities
- Participants shall duly fill the registration form and send the soft copy along with the soft copy of memorials to the organizing committee.
- The hard copy of the duly filled-in registration form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 3500/-, drawn in favor of “The Registrar, NLUJA, Assam” and payable at Guwahati shall reach the organizing committee on or before 4th April 2018 via speed post or courier. The address for correspondence is as specified in rule 10. On the top of the envelope please mention ‘Registration form GSM NMCC’.
- Teams that have completed registration in accordance with the above shall be assigned a team code. All correspondence to the organizing committee shall specify only the team code.
- No alteration in the team composition shall be permitted after the receipt of the registration form, except at the sole discretion of the organizing committee.
- Accommodation and food shall be provided to the participating teams from 20th to 23rd April 2018. For accommodation prior or after the dates, the teams will have to pay the charges of room.
- No transport shall be provided from the Airport/ Railway Station to the accommodation on arrival and departure.
- All facilities shall be provided only to the registered members of a team and no additional members, parents, observers, coaches or faculty advisors shall be accommodated at any cost.
The release of the Moot Problem:
21st February 2018
Last date of submission of the soft copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft:
31st March 2018
Last date of Submission of hard copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft:
4th April 2018
Last date for Submission of Clarification:
28th March 2018
The release of Clarification:
2nd April 2018
Last date for Submission of the soft copy of Memorial:
14th April 2018
Submission of hard copies of Memorials (at the venue):
20th April 2018
Dates of the Competition:
20th – 22nd April 2018
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
Hajo Road, Amingaon,
Guwahati – 781031, Assam
Email: [email protected]