Last Updated :
NUJS Journal on Dispute Resolution – NUJS JODR Vol I is accepting submissions of manuscripts for publication in Volume I, Issue I of the journal, aimed to be published by September 2020. The deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming issue is July 31, 2020.
NUJS JODR Vol I | Journal on Dispute Resolution
I. Theme of the Journal
The theme of the journal includes but is not limited to:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- Investment treaties issues
- Institutional and Non-Institutional Arbitration
- Jurisdiction specific issues on arbitration
- Developments in litigation in the concerned field
II. Submission Guidelines
Please note the following details in relation to the submissions.
- We accept submissions from academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars, and students encompassing but not limited to the themes mentioned above.
Since we wish to observe the flexibility of content to ensure comprehensive publications, we accept:
- Long Articles: 6,000 +
- Short Articles: 3,000 to 6,000
- Case Comments: 1,500 to 3,000
- Legislative Comments: 1,500 to 3,000
- Book and Article Reviews: 1,500 +
Co-authoring of papers amongst individuals is permissible. However, the number of co-authors must not exceed three.
- The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the Author’s name, credentials, or affiliations in any form. Such relevant biographical information must be provided in a separate cover letter.
- The manuscript must contain an abstract of up to 300 words. It may also contain a maximum of 5 key-words to ensure search engine optimisation.
- The author must uniformly follow the OSCOLA guide to legal citation (4th ed., 2012) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, line spacing 1. All footnotes must be in font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work of the Author(s). While the submission is under the process of review, it shall not be considered for publication by any other platform. Submission(s) made by the Author(s) shall not be plagiarised and the editorial board has the right to reject a plagiarised manuscript.
For detailed submission guidelines and editorial policy Click here.
III. Submission Deadline for NUJS JODR Vol I
The deadline for submissions for the first issue is July 31, 2020. While submissions shall be accepted across the year, those made after July 31, 2020, will be considered for the forthcoming issues.
IV. Submission Procedure
The manuscript shall be submitted in an MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and must be compatible with MS Word 2007 and above. The submissions shall be sent to jodr.nujs.edu with the title as “Submission—JODR”.
Contact for NUJS JODR Vol I
Email: [email protected].
- Divyansh Sharma, Editor JODR, [email protected], +91-91491 13095
- Vishal Hablani, Editor JODR, [email protected], +91-88396 86233
- Mehak Kumar, Editor JODR, [email protected], +91-99107 84387
This post was submitted by Vishal Hablani, WBNUJS, Kolkata