National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi invites applications from suitable candidates in different fields of study to join as Faculty in the University.
Candidates with the specialization in the following subjects are encouraged to apply:
a. Law of Contracts
b. Law of Torts
c. International Law
d. Constitutional Law
e. Administrative Law
f. Family Law
g. Criminal Law
h. Corporate Law
i. Civil Procedure Code
k. Company Law
l. Labour Law
m. Intellectual Property Law
n. Taxation Laws
o. Environmental Law
p. Property Law
q. International Trade Law
r. Competition Law
s. Banking & Insurance Law
t. Information & Communication Technology Law
Important instructions to the candidates
1. The candidates may apply for Permanent/Contractual/Both nature of posts.
2. The candidates applying for different class of posts shall send a separate application form along with separate application fee for each group in separate envelopes by specifying the same on the top of the envelope.
3. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
5. Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
6. The University will verify the documents submitted by a candidate at the time of interview. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of choice which may be detected any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to change/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
8. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of choice, the decision of the University shall be last.
9. No correspondence will be entertained about postal delays, conduct, and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview etc.,
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
11. The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so call for.
12. The University reserves the right to consider candidates of outstanding merit who may not have applied.
13. The University reserves the right to consider any applicant for a lower post than that applied for, subject to the fulfillment of UGC Regulations.
14. The regular posts are subject to confirmation after completion of one-year probation period satisfactorily.
15. The post carries DA, HRA, TA and academic allowance as per UGC scale.
16. Persons in employment should route their application through proper channel.
17. No TA/DA for attending the interview is admissible.