Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science, a legal education center thriving for excellence and performing as one of the best law colleges. Established in the year 2008 the Institute has moved a long way and stood against odds and proved itself to be a contender as Best Law College. The institute has entered into MOU with Lex Research Hub, an online learning platform for the legal scholar, founded with an objective to provide information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the competitive examinations and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences, and professionals. We are using modern technology to disrupt the traditional legal education across the country.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Sciences & Lex Research Hub are co-organizing a one-day Workshop on “Criminal Litigation & Trial Advocacy” on 12th August (Sunday) at Domkal, Murshidabad, West Bengal.
VENUE OF THE WORKSHOP
Seminar Hall, MAB Institute of Juridical Science, Domkal, District – Murshidabad, West Bengal, 742303, India.
OBJECTIVES OF WORKSHOP
- The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
- Court setup and investigative machinery, and the lawyer’s responsibility in connection with them
- Role of a criminal lawyer in a trial, with the special focus on cross-examination and examination technique
- Drafting of key criminal documents (FIR, complaint, Bail, Protest petition, SLP, etc.)
- Case management and litigation strategy
- Operational aspects of building a criminal practice: Billing, ethics, business development.
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working experience.
TARGET GROUP OF WORKSHOP
Academicians, Lawyers, Practitioners, Government Officials, NGOs, Police Personals, Research Scholars, and Students.
- Last date of Registration 31st July 2018.
- Workshop held on 12th August 2018.
- For registration without accommodation & traveling facilities: Rs. 1250/- only
- Spot Registration Rs. 1500/- for all others
(Registration fee is inclusive of kits, lunch, snacks, and refreshments)
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
- Boarding and lodging facility will be provided by the college on payment of Rs. 1500/. Per Participant.
- Outstation Participants who will be availing accommodation from college will be given pick and drop facility from the local railway station or bus stations by the organizers of the event.
FOR THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION
The participant can be made payment by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Demand Draft or Bank transfer in favor of:
|BENEFICIARY NAME||MAB INSTITUTE OF JURIDICAL SCIENCE|
|BANK NAME||UNITED BANK OF INDIA|
After the completion of payment, along with complete registration form, all the participants are required to take a picture/ screen-shot of the receipt. And compulsorily sent an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your receipt with mentioning (Participant Name & Contact No).
KINDLY FILL UP THE REGISTRATION FORM. CLICK HERE.
FOR BROCHURE. CLICK HERE.
FOR WORKSHOP SCHEDULE. CLICK HERE.
For any details, assistance for information, kindly contact:
FACULTY CO-ORDINATOR: +91-7479023269
- MD SHAKLAIN MOSTAQUE: +91-7501232413
- MOUMITA DEBNATH: +91-9564155544
- NAYEEM FARUK:+91-9735526080
- SK SUJAUDDIN: +91-9083441698
LEX RESEARCH HUB CO-ORDINATOR:
- MR. PRODIPTA BARMAN: +91-9830476901
- SONAM HASSIM: +91-8001324635
QUERRY ABOUT ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORTATION:
- MR. YUSUF ANSARY: +91-9733718218
- MR. KISHAN PAL: +91-8436736280