This course has been designed to give you an insight into perspectives of Human Rights. This course will enhance your expertise over the subject and will be an important value addition to your CV. This course is designed by people having expertise over the subject matter and every module is made in simple language.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop a basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- This course help in knowing ways and means to protect your Human Rights against unjustified actions by any Government Agency, Army, Police, Private Citizens/ Companies, or even Court Action.
DURATION: 45 Days
Applications are open for the December 2018 Batch of the course.
Deadline: Last Date to Register: 30th of November, 2018
Account holder’s Name: Raghvendra Kumar
Account no. 27660110021118
IFSC : UCBA0002766
Branch: MACCAFE, RAJA WALA ROAD, SELAQUI, DEHRADUN.
or, Paytm: 7903775870
After Payment, send the screenshot or details for confirmation of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mrinal Raj: 8709359945
Mr. Raghvendra Kumar: 7903775870