FastForward Justice (Sole Proprietorship) is an online legal organization which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country. FastForward Justice is a creation of Mr. Amit. The main motive of this organization is to conduct various competitions, seminars, workshops, moot courts & conferences on various issues of public importance. This organization is also aimed at enhancing the following skills of law students namely; Research Skills, Drafting Skills, Legal Writing Skills, Mooting Skills & much more. This organization believes in providing equal & fair opportunity to each and everyone in the society. To accomplish the above-mentioned motives & objects, the organization will be launching its various projects such as Law Journals (Bearing An ISSN Number), Law Books (Bearing An ISBN Number), Legal Consultation Services & much more.
FastForward Justice wants to present the law in its simplest form which will be easy to understand or learn for a layman. Law students are the vital part of this organization and we respect their opinions or suggestions. We’ll not do any kind of compromise with the legal education at all costs. We at FastForward Justice believe in working together to bring the required developments in the present legal system.
- Research writer
- Assistant editor
- Content Manager
Rules and Regulations:
- Certificate of Internship after fulfillment of tenure.
- One Publication with an ISSN number free of cost in our Law Journal (Coming Soon).
- A Content Manager is entitled to get 30% percent discount on all the events/competitions of the organization.
- Get a chance to earn money by promoting & bringing more registrations for our legal events.
- A lucky intern will get a customized gift hamper from our organization.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR THE POST:
- The student must be pursuing law graduation or LL.M from a recognized law University or College.
- Citizen of India.
- It shall be an online Internship.
- It shall have a tenure of 6 months (extendable).
LAST DATE TO APPLY:
30th June 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
Follow the link to upload your latest CV/ Resume: Click Here
For any query kindly e-mail at email@example.com
Mr. Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief at FastForward Justice).
(+91 82628 92004, Amit@fastforwardjustice.com)