LEGUMKINGS In Association with IIMT School of law karkardooma ( GGS. IP UNIVERSITY, DELHI) presents Online National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzes from all over the country. Do you have what it takes to be the best among them? The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the first Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by Legumkings? Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Legumkings announces its first Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted on 1 April 2019
The Constitution of India, 1950 gave us independence in the true sense by coming in force on 26th January 1950. We now had our own governing document and were no longer governed by the laws of another ruling foreign nation. This document took a long time to frame and is the second largest active constitution in the world. It is the supreme guiding authority in India and there is Basic Structure in the same that cannot be amended.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India; hence we bring to you National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-,, Momento& Certificate of excellence with Internship Opportunity.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, momento& Certificate of excellence with Internship Opportunity.
- 3rdwill be awarded a cash prize of 500, memento and certificate of excellence
- The next 10following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit.
- Hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz
Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long and many more.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Quiz will cover the different aspect of the Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in quiz competition, please pay the nominal registration fees at below mentioned link & submits your details on registration form attached with the payment link.
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 45 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with legumkings to change or modify the same.
- The participant should be pursuing law either under a three or five-year law course.
|Last Date of Registration||25 March 2019|
|Quiz||1 April 2019 (07.00 PM Onward)|
|Results of Finals||5 April 2019|
|Dispatch of Certificates||10 April 2019|
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at given link Here or on website
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in quiz
A nominal fee of ₹300/- is applicable for registration.
For any further queries, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 7290833153 (11.00 AM to 06.00 PM)
~Submitted by LEGUM KINGS
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge …….
Team Legal Bites