Padala Rama Reddi Law College State Moot Court Competition
Date: The competition will be held on 15th and 16th April, 2017
Venue: Padala Rama Reddi Law College, Yellareddyguda, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Language: The official language of the competition is English. The memorials, as well as oral submissions, have to be made in English language only.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- All teams must consist of a maximum of three participants [two members designated as ‘Speaker’ and one member designated as ‘Researcher’], enrolled as LL.B. [both 3 and 5-year program] students in the law school they represent at the time of the competition.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members during the draw of lots and exchange of memorials.
- A registration fee of Rs.600/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of PADALA RAMA REDDI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY, HYDERABAD along with the registration form.
- The duly filled in Registration form and Demand Draft must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com on or before 25th March 2017 and a hard copy of the form along with Demand Draft should reach to Dr. P. Vijaya Kalyani, Principal, Padala Rama Reddi Law College, Yellareddyguda, Near Ameerpet, Hyderabad- 500073 on or before 28th March.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ Name, Contact No. including Year/Semester of study.
Draw of Lots
- To ensure unbiased selection, teams shall be subjected to draw of lots during all the rounds of the competition.
- In no circumstances shall the change be entertained after the draw of lots.
For any further queries contact;
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition, contact:
Principal Dr. P. Vijaya Kalyani- firstname.lastname@example.org
College Landline Number(s): 040-23748936/ 040- 23740488
PRRLC Moot Court Committee members:
D. Prudhvi Teja- +91- 7382592579 – email@example.com K. Sai Nehru- +91- 8686150266- firstname.lastname@example.org V. Raghunath- +91-9701505421- email@example.com Or mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
K. Sai Nehru- +91- 8686150266- email@example.com V. Raghunath- +91-9701505421- firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail your queries at email@example.com
V. Raghunath- +91-9701505421- firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail your queries at email@example.com
Or mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org