About Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
The Indian Society of International Law (ISIL), a premier national institution for teaching, research and promotion of international law, was established in 1959, primarily due to the efforts of the late V.K. Krishna Menon. It has indeed been a long and fulfilling journey for the ISIL that it has earned a pride of place among the community of international lawyers throughout the world. This would not have been possible but for the hard work put in by people, such as Judge Nagendra Singh, Dr. K. Krishna Rao, Shri. G.S.Pathak, Justice R.S.Pathak, Shri Ram Niwas Mirdha, Prof.Harnam Singh, Prof.C.J.Chacko, Shri.K.Narayana Rao, Dr.Anand Prakash, Prof. B.S.N.Murthi, Shri C.V.L.Narayan, Prof.M.K.Nawaz, Prof.R.P.Anand, Prof. Rahmatu Mali Khan, Shri.G.V.G. Krishnamurthi, Dr. P.Chandrasekhara Rao, Dr.S.P.Jagota, Dr.R.K.Dixit, Dr.P.Sreenivasa Rao and a host of others.
PG Diploma Courses
The Indian Society of International Law invites applications for PG Diploma Courses in the following disciplines.
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Law & Diplomacy
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Trade and Business Law
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Human Rights, International Humanitarian & Refugee Laws
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Environmental Law
- Law of International Institutions
- International Law
Classes are held 3 days a week: 6 PM to 7:30 PM.
Last date to apply: July 31, 2018
Ph: 011-23384458/59; Email: email@example.com.