RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (ISSN: 2347-38XX) was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law.
The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross-border mercantile activities. The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
The upcoming issue of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review is going to be a special edition of Intellectual Property, Entertainment, and Media Laws. Through this special edition, an attempt is made to create discourse on the emerging trends within the broader theme.
- The viability of Fan-Fiction
- Right to live performances
- Copyright & Fan-Activities
- Copyright Infringement: Podcasts, Photography, etc.
- Right to be forgotten
- Cross Media Ownership
- Concept of Copyleft
- Privatization of Property: Patents Censoring Copyrights
- Celebrity Rights in India
- ISP Liability Mechanism in India
- Articles (5000 – 7000 words)
- Essays (Maximum 5000 words)
- Case / Legislative Comments (2500 – 3500 words)
- Book Reviews (Maximum 2500 words)
- Format: Font: Times New Roman with font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing, and Alignment: Justified
- Citation Format: The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition). All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font with font size 10 pt, single-spacing and justified.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Abstract: 500 words maximum
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th January 2018.