The RGNUL International Conference on Digital Transformation 2019 Conference secretariat announces the call for papers among the academic community, professionals, research scholars and students.
About the University
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab was established by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Act, 2006. The University, situated in Sidhuwal, is a sprawling 50 acres; and is zenith in architectural and technological innovation and vision, conforming to the twenty-first century academic requirements of a professional institute.
About the Conference
The Conference secretariat announces the call for papers among the academic community, professionals, research scholars and students to discuss and deliberate various current nature of issues pertaining to digital transformation which may pertain to Library redesigns, social media analysis, research ethics, the impact of open source software among other things. Original, unpublished manuscripts based on research and innovative ideas are invited to present in the presence of academic and professional communities during the event not later than 30th June 2019.
The selected papers will be published as an edited book with ISBN number in print or digital format.
The paper may be submitted on the broad themes provided below. The sub-themes are provided for your perusal in the link given here.
- Library Redesign for Next User Generation.
- Knowledge, Transfer, Innovation and Experience.
- Social Media Analysis and Internet Privacy.
- Research Ethics: Global Dimensions of IPR.
- Digital Approaches, Revolution and Archives.
- Impact of Open Source Software and ICT in Libraries.
- Page length: Not more than 4000 words with an abstract in approximately 200 words
- Paper Size: A4 size with 1.5-inch Margin on all sides
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, Single Line Spacing
- The inclusion of the name of the author, designation, title of the article, abstract, name of the affiliating institution, mailing address, telephone number, fax number and E-mail address
- Zero Plagiarism, Paper would be scanned under the Urkund Similarity Check Software
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Call for Paper Opens: 10th February 2019
- Last Date of Submission: 30th June 2019
- Notification of Acceptance on 10th July 2019
- Last Date of Registration 20th August 2019
- Delegates: $65
- Students and Research Scholars: $55
- Delegates: INR 2500
- Students and Research Scholars: INR 1000
Early Bird Registrations from 10th February 2019 to 31st May 2019
- Delegates: $50
- Students and Research Scholars: $50
- Delegates: INR 2000
- Students and Research Scholars: INR 800
The registration may be submitted in the form of DD to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab payable at Patiala. For online registration and other details visit www.icdt2019.webs.com .
For more details, refer ICDT Conference.
Dr. Arjun: Organizing Secretary.
CLICK HERE to contribute the knowledge/information you would share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites