About RGNUL Seminar
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL) in association with Punjab State Legal Services Authority is organizing a National Seminar on “Access to Justice : Right to Legal Aid” on 5th August, 2017.
The main objective behind organizing this seminar is to provide a common platform for Academicians, Scholars, Advocates and Administrators dealing with Legal Aid and Social Justice for discussion on unaddressed issues.
The Seminar intends to focus on the challenges, strategies and reforms in providing access to Legal Aid to those in dire need of it.
We are striving to provide a forum to speakers to come up with innovative and practical Legal Aid models, discuss challenges, latest developments and reformative solutions which can contribute further in the area of research and also suggest improvements in functioning of Legal Aid authorities.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to the above themes.
Papers selected by the Committee will be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN Number.
Only one co-author shall be allowed.
Preference would be given to those papers that incorporate an empirical method of research.
An abstract of 300 – 350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author containing his/her email ID, contact number and official address should be sent.
The Paper should not be of more than 6000 words.
It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1 margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. A uniform system of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper. Papers may be presented through Video
Conferencing with the prior approval of the Organizing Committee, after furnishing satisfactory reasons for failure of physical participation.
All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Representation And Legal Aid For Undertrials
- Access To Justice Through Legal Aid: Constitutional And Legal Framework
- Legal Services To Women And Juvenile Offenders
- Effective Utilization Of Technology To Advance Legal Aid Services
- Legal Aid For Workers In The Unorganized Sector
- Impact Assessment Of Lok Adalats
- Legal Services To Victims Of Drug Abuse
- Access To Justice For Victims Of Trafficking And Prostitution
- Incorporating Legal Aid Into Law School Curriculum
- Legal Services To Mentally Ill And Mentally Disabled Persons
- Legal Literacy
- Developing Networking And Alliance Initiatives For Social Justice
Students – Rs. 500/-
Research Scholars – Rs. 700/-
Professors / Teachers – Rs. 1000/-
Registration fees must be sent via demand draft in the name of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab, payable at Patiala.
Last date of submission of abstract: July 7, 2017
Date of intimation in case of acceptance of abstract: July 10, 2017
Last date for submission of full paper along with Registration Form and Fee: July 20, 2017
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Ms. Ivneet Walia, Seminar Convener / Asst. Professor @ Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Phone: 09646590015. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Renuka Soni, Seminar Co-Convenor / Asst. Professor @ Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law. Phone: 08283837176. Email: email@example.com
- Mr. Raghav Mendiratta, Student Convenor. Phone: 09871091717. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Shreya Tewari, Student Convenor, Phone: 09872465804, Email: email@example.com