Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year integrated B.A. LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.), B.Com LLB (Hons.), 3 year LLB (Hons) and 1 year LL.M. at School of Law, GD Goenka University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- B.Com LLB (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) – 3-year Programme
- LLM – 1-year Programme
B.A. LL.B (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B (Hons.) / B.Com LLB (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Programme
- 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
LL.B. (Hons.) – 3-year Programme
- Passed minimum three-year duration bachelors degree
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Duly completed applications received will be scrutinized on the basis of eligibility, academic performance and suitability for the course selected. Admit cards for GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) will be issued to the eligible candidates. Application sent through courier/post must be received in the admission office 10 days prior to the GATA.
- GATA will be held at designated centers and the date of the examination shall be communicated. GATA is to assess the capability and ability of the candidate in terms of analytical, scientific, mathematical and logical reasoning, English language and general knowledge.
- Based on performance in all the aspects of selection, selected candidates will be issued admission offer letter with dates for fee deposit, allotment of rooms in the hostel and date of orientation for the programme.
Online Application Form:
CLICK HERE to contribute the knowledge/information you would share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites