Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. Programme at School of Law, Vellore Institute of Technology for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A., LL.B (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT / Any other widely recognized Law Test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
Candidate can apply online at www.vit.ac.in and the mode of payment can be through Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Step 1: Register Yourself (Click on New Applicant)
- Step 2: Verify your registered email ID for the password from VIT
- Step 3: Fill the application form through online mode and for the payment options use Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Step 4: Pay the application fee of Rs. 700/- (inclusive of GST)
- Step 5: Enclose required documents along with the application form and send the hardcopy of the same to VIT.
- Age Proof Certificate
- XII mark sheet
- CLAT / LSAT/ Any other valid Score Card
- Community Certificate (only for SC / ST candidates)
- Nativity Certificate (only for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States)
The issue of the Application form (online):
4th April 2018
Last date for submission of the application forms:
18th June 2018
Director, UG Admissions
VIT, Vellore – 632014
Phone: +91-416-2202157, +91-416-2202168
Fax: +91-416-2245544, +91-416-2240411
Deputy Director Admissions
VIT – Chennai Campus
Vandalur Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai – 600127
Phone: +91-44-39931555, +91-44-39931008
Click Here to download Prospectus
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.