National Seminar On Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with Disability: Law & Policy
About the University
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University) Lucknow, (NAAC Accredited “A” Grade) is one of the premier Central Universities in the country established on 10th January 1996 to promote advanced knowledge offering master courses and research, which is now extended to UG courses also. Presently the University is offering 22 courses in various disciplines and number of courses is in row. Its 250 acres campus located of the Raebareli road about 10 k.m. south of Charbagh Railway Station of Lucknow. The University is a residential University and is committed to develop as a centre for excellence in the field of higher education. The University offers appropriate courses relevant for the development of socially and educationally depressed section of the people, including agricultural technology and rural crafts; to promote the study of the principles for which Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar worked during his lifetime, to pay special attention to the promotion of educational and economic interests and welfare of the people in general and members belonging to the SC/ST in particular.
Objectives of the Seminar:
In this background, the main objective of the seminar would be to critically discuss and deliberate upon its theme Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with
Disability: Law & Policy in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the issues involved and come out with some appropriate solutions relating to
Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with Disability . Following are the specific objectives of the one day National Seminar:
- To explore and disseminate the correct understanding of disability;
- To discuss the constitutional provisions and other national and international laws and policies on disability;
Sub-Themes of the Seminar:
1. International Perspectives on persons with Disability.
2. National Legal Framework and Policies for Persons with Disability.
3.Social cultural , religious and Human Rights Perspectives for Persons with Disability
4. Any other issue related to main theme.
Last date of abstract submission- 22nd March, 2017.
Full paper submission- 27th March, 21017.
Submission of Abstract:
- The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their Abstract along with registration form.
- The abstract of paper Maximum 300 words, in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space.
- Full paper within 4000- 8000 words and should be typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
- Abstract and full paper must be sent by e-mail followed by a hard copy of the same by post to the address given below.
Rules of Participation:
- For participation, registration is mandatory. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in National Seminar.
- Participants/ Paper Presenters have to register at the time of Registration.
- Personal presence is necessary. No certificate will be issued to the candidate who will not present in the seminar personally.
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Only the quality paper based on original research will be accepted for presentation.
- Only ONE co- author shall be allowed.
- TA/DA AND ACCOMMODATION SHALL NOT BE PROVIDED.
- NO REGISTRATION FEE IS REQUIRED.
For More Details Click Here