School of Law, Sharda University organizing Faculty Development Programme (FDP) from 16th July-20th July 2018 on Innovative Teaching Methods and Research in Law.
Monday, 16th July – Friday, 20th July 2018
Aims and Objectives of FDP
- To provide understanding about innovative teaching-learning methods.
- To acquaint faculty with intricacies of law and legal research.
- To train and develop law faculty and to upgrade their knowledge and skills which will enable them to prepare syllabus and course module.
- To provide in-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- To enhance overall teaching and research capabilities of faculty members.
This Faculty Development Programme is designed to teach ‘Innovative Teaching Learning Methods and Research in Law’. The Expert speakers will discuss intricacies of law teaching and research while identifying the gaps and suggesting reforms.
- The faculty members will be able to explore innovative methods of teaching and learning.
- The faculty members will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
- The faculty members will be able to come out with quality research work that can be published in reputed journals at national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
The Panel of Experts
- Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi
- Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, Delhi
- G. R. C. Reddy, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
- Ranjit Goswami, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Nuzhat P. Khan, Dean, Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- S. K. Singh, Dean, School of Law, Justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University
- P. K. Malhotra, Former Law Secretary, Ministry of Law & Justice, Delhi
- Afzal Wani, Professor, Former Dean, School of Law & Legal Studies, GGSIP University
- Mukesh Chaturvedi, Dean, School of Business
- Usha Razdan, Former Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- R. M. Mehra, Distinguished Professor, Sharda University
- M. C. Mehanathan, Associate Professor, School of Law, Sharda University
We invite Faculty Members/ Research Associates from all Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges of Law to participate in this Faculty Development Programme with REGISTRATION FEES OF RS. 2,000/-for 5 days, including High Tea and Lunch.
Multiple modes of payment are available like Cash, Demand Draft and Online payment. Payment of fees can be made in following account address
Name of Account Holder: “Sharda University School of Law” Account no. 912010034705440 IFSC: UTIB0000624
Bank Name & Address: Axis bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida
- The last date for registration is 10th of July 2018.
- Interested participants need to fill up the registration form and send a confirmation for fees payment as well.
- Participants can register beforehand and can pay fees at the registration desk on 16th July 2018 via cash or handing over Demand draft.
- Reporting time at the registration desk on 16th July 2018 is 10:00 AM.
- Accommodation shall be arranged on payment and request basis.
- Participants can also stay at various Motels and Hotels near Sharda University which we can facilitate.
For any query please feel free to contact:
Dr Namita Singh Malik, Coordinator, (Assistant Professor)
Mobile No:+91- 9717961250| Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Mansi Jain Garg, Coordinator, (Assistant Professor) Mobile No:+91- 9891681607| Email ID: email@example.com