SRM School of Law 2nd Annual Rationibus Jure Moot Court Competition
SRM School of Law, takes pleasure in inviting you to the 2nd Annual Rationibus Jure Moot Court Competition, 2017 scheduled to be held from 24th to 26th February, 2017 at our institution. This year the moot proposition is based on International Law. The Rounds will be judged by Sitting and retired High Court Judges, Legal Luminaries, Legal Experts to maintain the vigor and to get the best out of the teams. Interested Institutions are requested to provisionally register their participation through e-mail on or before 9th January 2017 after which they can send us the duly filled registration forms when the team composition has been finalized.
24th – 26th February, 2017
1. Provisional Registration: 17th January, 2017
2. Soft Copies of the Registration Form: 20th January, 2017 with DD (Soft Copy)
3. Hard Copies of the Registration Form: 27th January, 2017 with DD (Hard Copy)
4. Last date for seeking clarifications: 3rd February, 2017
5. Release of clarifications: 6th February, 2017
6. Submission of Memorials: 10th February, 2017 (Soft Copy)
7. Submission of Memorials: 24th February, 2017 (Hard Copy)
8. Dates of Competition: 24th – 26th February, 2017
Mr. Anoop Parakkal, Assistant Professor, 9526461591
Ms. M. Brinda Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, 97907 07384
Click HERE for more details.
Author: Mayank Shekhar
Mayank is a student at Faculty of Law, Delhi University. Under his leadership, Legal Bites has been researching and developing resources through blogging, educational resources, competitions, and seminars.