Who are we?
Why are we?
We are Legal Bites
Have an idea or opportunity burning in your brain that you would love to share? Something you need to get off your chest? Is it gritty, genuine, controversial or just a bit informative? Then you might be our kind of writer! It’s time to value all our contributors and increase their contributions. We have come up with a simple layout where one user can register as a contributor and create posts.
To Register follow the steps below.
- Visit our website and click on Submit Post option.
- Then scroll down and Click on New User Register
- Register using a username and Email ID.
- Visit your email and click on the link to set a password.
- Then visit submit post and Log In using Username and Password.
To submit a post follow the steps.
A Dashboard will appear where you can update your PROFILE- Name, Contact Information, and Biographical Info.
And now what comes next is –
How to Add a Post:
- Click on post – ADD NEW
- Click on Screen Option – 1. Deselect all option and 2. Select only a. Categories b. Featured Image
- Click again on Screen Option to Close.
- Enter Title
- Enter Content
- Click on set featured Image and upload one.
- Then scroll up and check Preview
- If everything is ok then you are ready to Submit for Review.
After the submission is in moderation, our editors can review it, decide if it’s a good fit (message you if it needs work), and schedule it for publication. Upon being published, you should be sent an automated email notification.
For any further assistance let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL THE BEST
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge …….
Team Legal Bites