The LAW Learners (TLL) is glad to announce the 1st ever online Law Student of the year award 2019. The competition will consist of four online events they are:-
- The LAW Quiz Premier League
- Guess, Who Am I?
- Defeat me in my Argument
- What if you were the Supreme Court for a Day?
- All the Events are completely Online.
- The LAW Quiz Premier League and the Guess, Who AM I shall be held at a specific time for everyone, which shall be notified in due course. All you require is a proper Internet Connection with a Mobile/PC/Laptop.
- Defeat me in my Argument and What if you were the SC for a Day shall be announced with a Deadline of 2 Days to Submit.
- In the above 2 Events, co-authorship is allowed and Selected Articles will be Published in a Special Edition.
- You may participate in any number of Events. However, it is recommended to participate in all as it makes you eligible for the Grand Title.
Prizes and Rewards – Worth Rs. 20,000
- LAW STUDENT OF THE YEAR – Cash Prize Rs. 3,500, Momento of the Title, Free Courses of TLL for 1 Year, 2 Free Publications – INLR and JLRI, Letter of Recommendation, Internship at a Law Firm/Senior Advocate and a lot more exciting Prizes.
- SPECIFIC EVENT WINNERS – Total Cash Prize 6,000, Momento of the Title, Free Courses of TLL for 3 Months, 2 Free Publications – INLR and JLRI, Internship with a Senior Advocate and a lot more Exciting Prizes.
- FINALISTS – Free Publication – INLR, 2 Free Courses of TLL, Certificate of Excellence, Assured Internship with The LAW Learners and Free Ebook on Constitutional Law.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS – Participation Certificates, 30% Discount on all Courses and 50% Discount on Ebooks.
- Registrations Close – 25 June ’19
- Issuance of Rules and Guidelines – 30 June ’19
- Events Prelims [Online] – 12 and 13 July ’19 [The Events shall be Post Evening]
- Events Finals [Online] – 14 July ’19
How to Apply?
- You may reach out to us anytime at 7906381754 or 7007404078.
- You may mail us at email@example.com
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites