About the Institute
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law was established in 1999 under the aegis of New Millennium Education Society. The society came into being with a clear objective to establish an institution of eminence in the fields of professional, technical and management education in accordance with the policies and the regulations of the Government. The name of the society in itself is in full tune with the requirements of education in new millennium i.e. “An education that ensures a career for the individual to fulfill the needs of the society as well as meet the demands of the nation”.
Beginning from a very modest start, the Institute has now acquired a commendable position as a premier educational institution imparting education in the fields of law, business administration and education programs of GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Both Hindi and English are allowed in Parliament.
The Auditorium, Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi – 110092
- There will be an individual participation.
- The participants must report at the venue hall by sharp 8:30 a.m. for Registration along with the Payment Receipt.
- No formal dressing is required. However, it would be appreciated for wearing an attire similar to the politician of their constituency, carried in decent manner.
- Participants may use bilingual language during their speech.
- There is no limitation on the number of participation from one institute. (i.e. any number of students can participate from one institute).
- Participants creating any kind of indiscipline shall be disqualified on the discretion of the judges.
CONTACT FOR INQUIRY
All the correspondence for any query, information or clarification in respect of Youth Parliament and Rules & Regulation should be addressed to the following:
- Website: www.iimturjaa.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No. : 8800750580, 7982067374