Unnati – The knowledge hub for Civil Aspirants is organizing UTHAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT on 20-21 January 2018 at Faculty of Social Sciences, Delhi University.
The following four committees will be simulated in the youth parliament:-
1.Historic All India Political Parties Meet(AIPPM)
Agenda:-Discussing the accountability of Gujarat riots(2002). Matrix:- Click Here
Agenda:- Discussing the framework for RIGHT TO PRIVACY with special emphasis on Section 377. Matrix:- Click Here
3.National Security Council
Agenda:- Discussion on tackling ROHINGYA CRISIS. Matrix:-Click Here
4.Stakeholders Meet(Censor Board Committee)
Agenda:- Reforms in the censorship laws and changing the perspective of censor board in the light of the movie PK/Lipstick Under my Burka. Matrix:- Click Here
Delegates can register via the following link: Register Here
Utilities for the youth include :
- National Level Certificate signed by remarkably renowned civil personality.
- A Quintessential event to voice your view in presence of members of parliament.
- An event to meet and greet the IAS and IPS officials.
- Cash prizes for the best debaters.
- Hampers and appreciation prizes and perks for the partakers.
- A chance to visit The Parliament of India.
- The constitution of India which is a book that needs no introduction.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 1400 without accommodation and Rs. 2500 with accommodation.
- Accommodation and dinner will be provided to delegates from outside Delhi.
- Registration Fee needs to be submitted within 2 days of allotment.
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
For queries drop us a mail at:-
Author: Mayank Shekhar
Mayank is a student at Faculty of Law, Delhi University. Under his leadership, Legal Bites has been researching and developing resources through blogging, educational resources, competitions, and seminars.