After the grand success and unconditional love in the 1st and 2nd edition, Uthan Youth Parliament is back with the third edition on 19th and 20th January 2019.
Get ready to experience the war of words with new Committees and better Agendas:
- Historic Summit – Review of Partition of India and Pakistan.
- Law Commission – Reconsideration committee over judgments of Supreme Court with special emphasis on the Triple Talaq, Sabarimala Temple case, Section 377 and 497.
- Lok Sabha – Reviewing NDA Government’s Performance.
- Union Council Of Ministers – Deliberation on the privatization of Indian Railways.
- AIPPM – Reconsideration over the powers and perks given to the Parliamentarians.
- All India Students Body Meet – Review Of Higher Education Commission Of India Bill, 2018 and Mental health of students.
- Niti Aayog – Deliberation on Land acquisition by Government with special emphasis on Bhatta parsaul case.
- Stakeholders’ Meet – Review on rights given to media.
- Rajya Sabha – Dissolution of the national commission for women.
- Hindustan Press – includes Reporters, Editors, Photographers, Videographers, and Caricatures.
With the very new and variety of committees it is a golden opportunity for the students to showcase there debating skills on a very reputed National platform and know the working of Indian Democracy with a closer view and gain practical knowledge too.
Perks for Delegates are:
- Get a chance to interact with MPs, IAS, IRS officers.
- An amazing experience of being a part of the national-level conference.
- Get felicitated by an IAS officer or a Member of Parliament.
- Certificate signed by an IAS officer to EVERY PARTICIPANT and Letter of Appreciation to the best ones.
- Cash Prizes and A Constitution Book as a token of Appreciation to the winners.
And many more.
Delegate form: Click here
Press application: Click here
For queries, contact Ms. Jyoti at 9312941753 or mail us at email@example.com
Follow our FB page for updates.