Per team: Rs. 1000/- (Inclusive of Boarding and Lodging)
Rules and Regulations
- The Quiz is open to all 5 years / 3 year LLB Students.
- Each team must be of maximum two members and both the members should belong to the same Law University/College.
- Cross-university/college teams are not allowed.
- The Quiz shall be in English.
- Students (both members of the team) must carry a valid University/College ID Card or a Bonafide letter from the University/College, to present at the time of registration.
- There can be no change in the composition of the team. Any changes would result in fresh registration on the part of the team.
- In the event of any non-adherence to rules or unfair practices during the quiz competition, the team concerned shall be disqualified immediately.
- Participants will be provided with accommodation facilities from 12:00 PM of
23/09/2017 to 06:00 AM of 25/09/2017. However, a facility could be extended further on the payment basis.
- Participants will be responsible for their own safety and the safety of their property.
- The rules of the Quiz can be changed by the organizers at any time.
- All decisions made by the Quiz Master/organizers are final.
- The Winners of the quiz competition shall be awarded the cash prizes and merit certificates.
- All participating students will also be awarded participation certificates.
- In no case, shall the registration amount be refunded.
For queries/ enquiries, email us at: email@example.com
Mr. R. Bharat Kumar
Faculty Coordinator, VENATUS’ 17,
Contact Number: +918500056969
Md. Adnan Student Coordinator, VENATUS’ 17
Contact Number: +918500522885