About VidhiAagaz Book
VidhiAagaz invites your contribution to the VidhiAagaz Book (bearing ISBN) on Law & Social Issues. We welcome Submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
This Book (bearing ISBN) will be published in the month of April 2019. Editors of Issue: Dr Pooja Dasgupta, India (Chairperson, PenAcclaims)
Author(s) can send their manuscripts related to Law & Social Issues.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. And should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “VidhiAagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
PUBLICATION CHARGES OF VidhiAagaz Book (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000.
- For Other Countries: $25
- Submission of Manuscript with abstract: 25th March 2019
- Communication of Review Result: In 2-5 days of Submission
Click Here to Contribute with the knowledge/information you would like to share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites