Law Audience Journal, believes in bringing certain reforms in the present ‘Legal Educational System’, by publishing brilliant submissions of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law. Provided that it must be plagiarism free and it must not have been published on any other platform.
NOTE: After publishing Volume 1 & Issue 1, Law Audience will be applying for an ISSN Number as per the Guidelines of ISSN National Office, New Delhi.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
WORDS LIMIT & TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Short-Articles: (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100-10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
A maximum of 2 co-authors is permitted. Submissions more than 2 co-authors shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We’ll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
SUBMISSION CHECKING CRITERIA:
‘Law Audience Journal’, follows a modern pattern of evaluating the submissions. Journal forwards all the submissions to the concerned Editorial Board Members and Peer-Reviewers and they check all the submissions very carefully. If they find any mistakes such as grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, footnotes errors or other mistakes, then they suggest the authors to correct these mistakes. But, however, they also reserve the absolute right to reject any submission if it does not comply with the submission guidelines. They may also recommend the contributors to add or remove a particular part of the submission. The decision of the Editor-In-Chief on the publication of submissions is final and unquestionable.
There is no publication fee or processing fee. All the published submissions are entitled to get a soft copy of Certificate of Publication.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: 21st July 2018.
- Confirmation of Shortlisted Submissions: On before 31st
- Publication of shortlisted Submissions: Immediately after the submission of the soft copy of Copyright Licensing Agreement.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the Journal’s official website.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
In a case if you have any doubt or query in your mind then feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
CONTACT NO: +91-8351033361 (Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder & CEO & Editor-In-Chief).