About the Symposium
The symposium proposes to bring in the scholars working on a full-length paper to come together and discuss their ideas. The main take away from the symposium would be the curated advice, creative insights, and required knowledge from fellow scholars and seniors. The session is proposed to be chaired by well-known researchers so that the participants get the directions needed for their research.
- Law (or policy and governance) graduate/student/ professional/ academician
- Must be working on a paper that is around 40% complete
- Must submit a 500-word research concept
What to expect
- Dedicated time given to your proposed research specifically dwelling upon the limitations faced by you
- A strong peer group support on research ideas
- Guidance from the eminent researchers in the legal field
About the proceedings
The participants have to submit a research concept (around 500-word) of a paper that they are currently working on
- Each participant will get 20 minutes to explain their research idea, methodology, and limitation
- After the presentation, the research pool will analyze and further foster discussion on the topic
There are no specific themes; any working paper related to contemporary legal issue qualifies for the symposium. However, the participants should be able to bring out the limitation faced by them while conducting their research.
Certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
- Industry: INR 2000/-
- Academicians/ Scholars: INR 1500/-
- Students: INR 1000/-
You can make payment through NEFT and subsequently fill this registration form with the transaction ID.
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd.
Bank A/C Number: 00294600000063
IFSC Code: YESB0000002
Venue & Date
Ansal University, Golf Course Road, Huda, Sushant Lok 2, Sector 55, Gurugram, Haryana 122003.
Date: November 26, 2018, Time: 13:30 hours onwards
Shikha Yadav (Student Coordinator): 9821063487
Dr. Manleen Kaur (Faculty Coordinator): Email ID: email@example.com