About the Workshop
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two-day workshop on “ADR Methods with exclusive Focus on Commercial Arbitration, Mediation and Negotiation skills”. This Workshop will provide participants with core arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations and practical role-play sessions.
With the Mentors from the top Ivy League Universities in the world, not only does this Workshop quench the pedagogic thirst of the participants, but also aims at guiding and mentoring the students with respect to the application and scope of Masters Program in Law (LLM) at different International Law Schools.
January 8-9, 2019
ILS Law College, Pune.
Highlights of the Workshop
1. Use of Arbitration-Mediation(Med-Arb) as an appropriate ADR tool in Indian and foreign jurisdictions.
2. Setting and executing Arbitration and Mediation clauses in commercial contracts.
3. Recent updates on mandatory Commercial Mediation in India and its impact on the courts of Law.
4. Pre-Litigation Mediation and court-referred Mediation in India and abroad.
5. Scope and practice of Investor-State Arbitration in India and Abroad.
6. How to choose an International Masters Course in ADR- undertaken by Harvard and other Ivy League Graduates.
• All the Law students studying in either 3 or 5 year Law course in India are eligible to attend this workshop.
• Recent Law Graduates, Professionals, and Law Enthusiasts can also be a part of the coveted Workshop.
The prospective participants can register by visiting this link.
Certificates shall be awarded to all the participants provided they are present for all the sessions conducted on both the days.
• For ILS Students: ₹2500 plus GST(18%)
• For Non-ILS Students: ₹3500 plus GST(18%)
• For Professionals and Recent Graduates: ₹5000 plus GST(18%)
Last Date to Register: December 31st, 2018
- Silvan Jasper; Ph: 9959597467; Email: email@example.com
- Mrs. Sathya Narayan, Ms. Anwita Dinkar; Ph: 020 25676866
Follow our Facebook page for live updates.
Official Email ID (for communications, queries, and requests): firstname.lastname@example.org
For official website link, click here.