Corporate Research training upcoming Instructor-led workshop “FEMA Regulation and FDI Policy”. Rising inbound and outbound investments make it crucial to understand the regulations that govern capital inflows and outflows. All transactions involving foreign exchange fall under the purview of the FEMA read with the FDI policy. The new consolidated FDI policy issued by the government of India and certain significant changes made thereafter are expected to attract more FDI inflows into India.
This day-long workshop by eminent experts is focused on helping the participants understand various issues related to FEMA compliances and investments into and from India.
Overview of FEMA regulation – 1999
- FEMA Structure
- Recent Amendments & Developments
- Types of Transaction – Current and capital account transactions
- Automatic and approval route
- Regulatory setup – DIPP, FIPB, RBI etc.
FDI Policy of India
- FDI policy
o FDI in LLP
o FDI in Partnership Firm/Sole Proprietary
o FDI in Pvt. Ltd.
o FDI in small-scale industry
- Sectoral analysis – Restricted, Prohibited & Permitted
- Entry routes and eligible entities
- Eligible Instruments for Investment and pricing
- Reporting and Remittance
- Enforceability of Share Transfer Restrictions
- Indirect Foreign Investments
- Downstream Investments
- Transfer of Shares
- Round Tripping
- Proposed FDI relaxation in insurance and food processing in the Finance Bill 2017
• Investment in Liaison Office/Branch office/Company /Joint ventures/LLPs
• FII and FVCI including AIF
• Funding of subsidiaries
• Key points to be considered while making Downstream Investment
• Merger/acquisition – Developments
• Regulations, Reporting, Compliances and compounding procedures
• Do and do not’s of investor and investee companies
• Documents to file and permission from RBI
Outbound Investment Policy
- Overseas direct Investment by Corporate/Partnership firms and individual
- Precautions while making an investment
- Reporting requirements, compliances and procedures
- Loan to WOS/pledge of shares
- Manner, mode and funding of investment
- ESOPs to non – resident employees – practical problem
- FEMA vis a vis Double taxation avoidance agreement
- Routes for ODI by Indian Parties
International Finance: ECBs
• External commercial borrowings
• Drafting of ECB agreements (points to be considered)
• Security and Guarantees
• Trade credits
• Structured Obligations
• Reporting requirements.
Standard Fees 15000/-
After Discount 11,250/-Plus taxes
[Note:- Special discount on bulk nomination & Early bird discount 25% till 15th July 2018
The course fee is payable in ADVANCE through DD/ Cheque in favour of “CORPTIVE RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED“.
Executive Delegate Sales
Corptive Research Pvt. Ltd.
Tel – 0120-4978795
Mob – +91 8810349953
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org