The XIX National Moot Court Competition-2018 will be held on 22nd & 23rd December 2018 at M. P. Law College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
(1) Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 year or 3 years undergraduate law course may apply in a team of 3, that includes two mooters and one researcher;
(2) Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
There shall be cash prizes as follows along with trophies
- Winner Team cash prize of Rs. 7000/-from college and Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
- Runner-Up Team cash prize of Rs. 5000/-from college and Late Adv.Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
- Individual Prizes & Trophies:
- Late Adv.Shri L.N.Sirsamkar- Best Petitioner from final round cash prize of Rs.2000/-and Trophy.
- Best Respondent from final round cash prize of Rs.2000/-and Trophy from college.
- Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy for Best Mooter in both rounds.
- Ghate Foundation, Aurangabad –Best Mooter Trophy for Preliminary Round.
- Best Memorial Prize for Final Round
Submission of Registration form along with travel details: 31st Oct 2018
Submission of memorials: 29th November 2018
Date of Preliminary Round: 22nd December 2018
Date of Final Round: 23rd December 2018
Prof. P. R. Girbane: 9923484741
Dr B. V. Paranjpe: 9890798823
Prof. S. N. Morey: 9325228041
Dr A. N. Kottapalle: 9923412234
Prof. A. D. Jadhav: 9970449376
Mayur Subhedar: 8390301222(Convener, Moot Court Association)
Ranjit Jadhav: 7841827775(Co-convener, Moot Court Association)
Click Here for official notification.