Call for Papers: Chanakya Law Review Volume IV, Issues I & II | CNLU Patna
Chanakya National Law University, Patna is inviting papers for the Chanakya Law Review Journal Volume IV, Issues I & II. Scroll for more details!
Chanakya Law Review (CLR), Chanakya National Law University, Patna is inviting research papers for the Chanakya Law Review Journal (CLR) under Volume IV, Issues I & II (Jan-June & July-December 2023).
About the University
Chanakya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. The Chief Justice of Patna High Court is the ex officio chancellor of the university.
About the Journal (CLR)
The Chanakya Law Review (CLR) is an International Journal (E-Journal) of Fundamental Research and Development in the field of Law interface with other Social sciences, sciences, and Humanities. It is a Half-yearly Research Journal comprising scholarly works of renowned academicians and research scholars. It aims to encourage authors to write papers on international issues involving multidisciplinary fundamental research and disseminate knowledge worldwide. It has objectives of publishing high-quality original research work through articles and case comments that provide contemporary insight and add value to the existing Indian legal framework with respect to interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary comparative discourse with all the subjects of social sciences, Sciences, and Humanities interface with Law. It shall encompass all the areas in juridical sciences and the Administration of Justice System, national and International.
About the Call for Papers
The CIRF-in-IPHD of Chanakya National Law University, Patna is inviting research papers for the Chanakya Law Review journal (CLR) under Volume IV, Issues I & II (Jan-June & July-December 2023).
The journal accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Articles: 3,000-6,000 words, excluding footnotes
- Notes and Comments: 2,000-3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,000-4,000 words
Submissions must necessarily contain an ABSTRACT of not more than 350 words and 5 (five) keywords.
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation style: ILI citation style.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The permissible plagiarism limit is 15%.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- No submission shall be accepted after the deadline.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications and the name of the university/institution to which they are affiliated.
The last date to submit the manuscript is 15th October 2023.
Please submit your manuscript via email to [email protected] and write ‘Chanakya Law Review’ in the subject.
Email: [email protected]
Prof. (Dr.) S. C. Roy [Chief Editor]
- Ph: +91-7667074426